Sunday, October 23, 2016

When a Fan Goes on the DL

This post originally appeared at the Fort Worth Weekly's website. To view it there : http://www.fwweekly.com/2016/10/20/sports-rush-taken-out-at-the-ballgame/

What would you do if you became sick or injured your whatsis attending a big sporting event? It’s probably not something you think about when you’re headed out to enjoy yourself, but venues do plan for it. So what should you know?

I found myself this week at a conference for the American College of Emergency Physicians. Now, I’m not a doctor myself, but I do shoot video of them at conferences sometimes. As I was scanning the list of exhibitors, I found a company whose gig is planning for unforeseen health situations at major events. In this video interview, I talked to Connor Fitzpatrick, the Chief Operating Officer of CrowdRX, to find out what sort of planning they do, why they would be at a conference populated by emergency room physicians, and what a fan should be aware at if he or she is taken ill at a major event.



Rush Olson has spent two decades directing creative efforts for sports teams and broadcasters. He currently creates ad campaigns, television programs, and related creative projects for sports entities through Rush Olson Creative & Sports and FourNine Productions.


RushOlson.com
Linkedin.com/company/rush-olson-creative-&-sports
Facebook.com/RushOlsonCreativeandSports

No comments:

Post a Comment